4/8/09

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Happy Birthday to me!  I never thought I would be 30 let alone 31, I cant believe how fast time flies.  I still fill like I'm 18 years old, except when I look in the mirror!  I hate getting old.  I'v been told your thirty's are the new twenty's!  This may be true for me if botox is in the future. 

My Birthday dinner at Tepanyaki's! 
 
My girls decided to surprise me with a birthday cake, so Jeff helped them bake me a huge cupcake.  It was so dang cute.   I had to laugh a little when I got home, and Ellie was in tears because Paisley was raising havoc.  Jeff told me he couldn't bake the cake with Paisley getting into everything.  Ha Ha!  Try making dinner every night!  
I helped them out, and put Paisley to bed while they finished up!
 
The girls did such a good job decorating the cake, and it was tasty too!

The finished product!  Thanks guys!

2 comments:

Bri!!! said...

I hear you on the getting older part. You might not look as young as you used to but you get hotter and hotter with age.

Mommyof4 said...

Oh happy late birthday!! You are such a beautiful girl--I definalty didn't look that good at 31 (let alone at 35!)