4/26/09

Boys And Their Toys!

I had to post about Jeff's new car!  He was so excited about getting this Nissan GTR! I guess it's the fastest stock car they make.  
Jeff is a twin ,and he and his brother Ryan do, and get everything the same still at 35 years old.  I think it's great how close these two boys are!  Ryan got a white car, and Jeff got the black.  

When Jeff got home from work the night he got his New Car, I was looking everywhere for him after I had put the girls to bed.  I finally went into the garage to see if he was there, and he was sitting in his car reading his instruction manual.  I started laughing so hard, it reminded me of a little boy at Christmas or his birthday!   I'm glad he could get something he wanted so bad.  He works so hard for our family, and he deserves a little something once in a while!

Nice Car!

Jeff took the girls and I for a ride, and was talking about being responsible with driving the car fast only at certain times when it was safe.  (This car is soooo fast that when he steps on it, your head slams into the head rest, and it feels like your on a roller coaster taking off.  The girls get a kick out of riding in it)  Anyway right after his big speech, he gunned it when we were coming around a corner heading back to our house.  The wheels went all squirley, and Jeff had to quickly correct the wheel so we didn't go out of control.   We almost ended up on the sidewalk.  I started laughing, and at the same time both girls started crying.  Both their heads had hit the windows in the back seat, and they got scared thinking they were dead!  I couldn't stop laughing about the little lecture Jeff had just given us about being responsible!  Ha Ha   Nothing like a first hand lesson!

0 comments: