4/8/09

GIRLS JUST WANT TO HAVE FUN!

March madness is what this month has been!  Here's a few things we've been up to.

Paisley is sooooo busy!  I feel like I'm going crazy keeping up with her.  She is definitely hitting her terrible twos!  I love this little girl so much.  I love how naughty, and sweet she can be.  What would we do with out her entertaining our family!

Addison had her first Gymnastics meet!  She was so cute, she had such a fun time.  She is such a talented gymnast.  
Ellie and Addison are on the same level so we were able to watch them both compete, at the same time.  I had to pay attention, so I wouldn't miss one of the girls events.  I'm so proud of these little girls!  They work so hard, and have such dedication. 
The girls gym season has officially started! 

Ellie went on a field trip to REI, to go rock climbing.  I took Addie & Paisley, and let them play on all the mats and kids walls.  They had something for everyone.  They did a really good job at getting the kids involved with playing games, and climbing.  This is something we will do again! 

The first sunny morning we had, the girls woke up, got dressed on their own, and were out the door to go jump on the tramp.  We are ready for warm weather at our house.  I love how Ellie and Addie are such good friends.  They are so cute with Paisley letting her tag along.  This is so nice for me, not having to entertain her all the time!  Ellie is getting so good at babysitting!

1 comments:

Angela Cloyd said...

Janeen, dinner was so fun, you and Jeff are the best! We really do need to do it more often. I can't believe how big Paisley is getting, she is adorable.