7/29/08

GIRLS TIME!

Cute little Lauren with a mouth full of gum!



Court Snort!

Always the life of the party!

Addie my drama Queen!

I don't know where they get it from!

Paisley was right in the mix of it all.

Ellie & Addison went, and stayed up in Morgan for a couple of days at their cousins.  The days went by so quickly for all of us.   When it came time to come home, I met Sara and the girls  at Gateway.  Their Aunt Sara was brave enough to take them on the bullet train, and catch tracks over to Gateway.  She definitely scored big brownie points with my girls.  This was done with her 5 kids, one being a brand new baby!   There is no way I could tackle this, I have a hard time controlling my own 3 kids.  She is definitely one of those super Moms.  Anyway we went to lunch, and let the kids run through the water fountains.  The kids loved it for sure!  Thanks for the Break from the kids Sara!!!  

0 comments: