7/30/08

DISNEY HERE WE COME!

So we decided to go to Disneyland while we were in California for our traditional family trip! Hopefully if I call it a tradition we will go every year.   Of course the girls loved it, and yes, Jeff and I did as well.  Last time we went was Christmas of 2006, and all I can say was crazy!  Let's just say it was not so busy this time.  We loved that we were able to ride everything we wanted, by noon the first day.  Big difference from last time!  To get ready for the BIG TRIP,( because it is not vacation with the kid's) I decided to get a little domestic.  This happens every once in a while at my house.  I definitely go through spurts.  I decided to make the girls matching pillow case dresses.  Well Ellie was felling a little to mature for a dress this week, so she got a trendy shirt.   It was a hit!  Not exaggerating we had about 25 people stop, and ask where we bought the dresses, or if I made the dresses.  This helped Ellie feel a little better about wearing the matching outfits.  I realized that ship has almost sailed.  Good Times!  


1 comments:

Bri!!! said...

Those really are such cute dresses. How fun