1/8/09

The Girls Christmas class party, and school program!

For Ellie's class party.  We had a Pajama party, hot coco bar, and we put together a cute nativity craft.  We had lots of games, and a story planned, but the craft took more time than we thought.  I always say better to over plan than under!  The kids had a really good time.

Ellie and one of her best friends Savannah, drinking hot coco!

Putting the Nativity craft together!

The hot coco bar, after the mob of kids had hit it!

Ellie's finished product.  She was proud!


Getting Addison ready for her Christmas program!
The girls had their Christmas program at the A.F. Sticky Shoe Theater.  It was great to have plenty of room, and popcorn.  The school put together a DVD, that was played on the big screen.  The kids got a kick out of seeing themselves in the movies.

Ready to go!  I love these red coats, I'm so glad we got two years out of them.

Dad and Paisley waiting for the big show!

Look at these cute girls!

Addison and her cute teacher Ms. Wallace!

1 comments:

sue chappell said...

Hi Janeen,

Just reading your cute blog!! I love the girls red coats -adorable! Thanks for posting that picture of me - it truly is making me stick to my diet -Oh my!! One never realized those pounds until you see yourself in a picture!
Aunt Sue