1/19/09

Christmas Day Finally!

I figure it's been a month, and it's probably time to catch up on my blogging.  
Christmas Day was amazing as always!  I feel like we were running a little, but we had a great day.  Ellie woke up at 4:30 A.M., and I told her it was way to early, and to get into bed with Jeff, and I.  We officially got up at 7:00.  Jeff was just like a kid  so excited for the girls to see what Santa had brought them.  
We all got what we wanted, and a little more.  We got way to much!   I think Santa forgot how much he had got, and just keep buying.  He will have to keep better notes next year!

What the girls saw, when they came down the stairs Christmas morning.



Paisleys favorite gift Tic Tacs.  Although she did love her baby doll!

Ellie got a sewing machine!

Addie got her cupcake maker kit, and lots of other stuff!

My cute girls Christmas morning!


It has been a tradition for the past 11 years, that we go to the Arnell's house (our good friends), for Christmas breakfast.  Glen and Renee always make the best waffles, strawberries, and whipped cream.  So good!  

The Arnell's and Gardner's!

We played "Are You Smarter Than a 5th Grader" this year.  Jeff and I took first!  The Arnell's do not like to loose.  (Sometimes I think they are blood related.  Just a little competitive!)

The kids were trying to balance on the medicine ball, so I had to show them how it was done!

0 comments: