1/19/09

Wow! I'm Loving 2009

I feel like the biggest looser! I swear I have forgotten my camera, everywhere we have went this month, and we have been busy!  We have done some dang fun stuff, to start the year!  

First- Jeff and I drove up to Park City, and went on a horse pulled sleigh ride, up to the restaurant Snowed Inn.  We went with a couple of our friends from California.  It was such a fun night, with great home cooking!  Different from our norm, dinner & movie.  Not that I have anything against any type of date night.

Second- Jeff and I took off to California for a 3 day getaway, first class style!  I rode in my first privet plane, and it was nice!!!  Loved it!! I could definitely live this life style.  We stayed at Jeff's buddy Keven's house, right on Huntington Beach.  What a nice pad!  We kinda had a guys trip, but I have no complaints.  We went to a Hockey game, had a football night, played pool, we also went on a boat ride in the bay, and yes I did get some shopping in!  My favorite part of vacations is the food, and we went to some great little local restaurants.   The best part I didn't have to cook!

Third- Jeff and I went snowboarding up to Park City.  It was thee most perfect day to go boarding.  I cant believe how much I love this sport!  I wish it wasn't so dang hard to get away, and enjoy the snow.  I can't wait to get my girls up on the slops so we can go as a family.  I am definitely getting them signed up for lessons this year.  There is nothing better than spending the day with the family, doing something you all love!

Fourth-  Jeff has been coaching my nephews Basket Ball team, and we as a family have been going early to the practices, so we can go swimming at the pool in the same facility.  My girls love to swim!

Fifth- We have also gone rock climbing a couple of times this month.  I cant believe how good Ellie, and Addison are at this sport.  Its funny because they are fearless, flexible, and freakishly strong, because of gymnastics.  It seems like every time we have went, there is always an older boy (like 12) who my 5yr old & 8yr old put to shame.  The instructors up at Dicks, at the Gate Way, told Jeff and I that they are naturals, and we need to get these girls climbing!

Sixth- Because of the long weekend, we decided to take the girls to the Discovery Museum in the Gate Way.  If you have never done this, it is a must!  Just plan on spending at least 2 1/2 hours at this place.  What a fun experience for everyone in the family, even Paisley.  We loved it!!!

So as you can tell busy busy busy!  We have had such a good time!  This year is looking very promising.   I cant pick a better way to spend my time, than with the loves of my life, my husband, and kids.  I'm so blessed and grateful to be a mother, and have the opportunity to raise these special little girls.   I also give kudos to Jeff, because he is such a good father, and husband.  This only escalates the joy, and fullness I feel.  I love him more deeply than I ever thought possible.  I'm so glad that we are best friends, and love to spend time with each other!  

5 comments:

Browers said...

WOW! is right! How fun all the stuff you guys have done. All I can say is...SPOILED! You guys deserve it!!:)

♥Stef said...

Wow, I'm loving YOUR 2009

Jill said...

Sounds like you've had a blast! Private plane!?? Nice!! Looks like you're off to a great start!!!

Amy@ourscoop said...

Lucky Girl! How fun! I'd love to come to your sew a thon! We are going up that day anyway! I'll have to stop by!

Jenny said...

You are one busy, cute family!! I don't know how you fit it all in! We need to get together sometime soon! Love ya!