12/20/08

GETTING READY FOR CHRISTMAS, WITH TRADITIONS!

It's a tradition to go, and see Santa each year, so that the girls can give him their list!
The girls are always excited to see Santa!  (we only had to wait less then 10 min.  I was excited about that)

The kids top 5 list, for Christmas.  I have to remind the girls that Santa, will probably just choose one thing off the list.

ELLIE'S LIST
1.  A sewing machine
2.  rip stick
3.  knitting supplies
4.  New snow boots
5.  I pod

ADDISON'S LIST
1.  Cup cake maker
2.  Bead maker
3.  Bendaroos
4.  I pod
5.  violin

PAISLEY'S LIST
1.  A baby doll to love
2.  Anything to eat ( sounds like me!)

On one of the Mondays in December, each year.  We put together a ginger bread house for FHE.  This is one of our favorite activities for Christmas.  The girls are becoming experts at this.  Jeff and I do the icing,( because the girls are not quite strong enough) and the girls place all the candy.

It's just as fun to eat, all the left over candy and cookies!

Finished product!

3 comments:

♥Stef said...

Cute pictures with Santa! That is one authentic looking St. Nick! You are such a great mom to do so many fun things with your kids. Great gingerbread houses and darling dresses! Have a Merry Christmas!!

Amy @ OurScoop said...

Cute! I love your girls dresses. They are growing up so fast! We did one of those ginger bread houses too. And that icing was killer to squeeze! My forearms are so sore now!
Have a merry christmas! hope to see you at the new year party!
amy:)

Angela Cloyd said...

I hope you had a very Merry Christmas. You have three little dolls they are all so beautiful, and I love their dresses. Let's get together soon, we miss you guys.