12/20/08

CHRISTMAS DRESSES!

I know that many people have the Christmas tradition, to buy new Christmas outfits for the kids!  I think this is just an excuse to get new cloths. (Shh! I wont tell anyone.) 
 I love having little girls to dress up!  I take full advantage of matching dresses, bows, shoes, and dolling up these little girls. 
 
MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Ellie is such a beautiful girl. 
 
What can I say Photogenic!

Cute! cute! cute!  She is taking lessons from her sisters.

Paisley 18 months,  Addison one month shy of  6, and Ellie 8 1/2 

The proud parents!

Daddy and his little girls!

3 comments:

Browers said...

The girls look so cute! I love Ellie's hair curled like that! Darling!

Wendy said...

Your girls look so cute, and so grown up!!!

sue chappell said...

Jeff looks so happy being surrounded by all those beautiful women - the girls are adorable!