9/19/08

SCHOOL HERE WE COME!

It's better late than never!
So Ellie, and Addie had their first day of school.  They were so excited to have a change.  I can't believe that Addie is in kindergarten, and Ellie is a 3rd grader.  They are getting so big!  
We have a family tradition for Jeff to take each of the girls, and give them a fathers blessing, to help them for the upcoming school year.   Addison was so tender, she teared up because she could feel the spirit, and love from her daddy.  I'm so grateful that the girls go to such a good school, that teaches gospel principals through the spirit!  
I'm feeling a little bitter sweet with the girls out of the house.  I love that I have a chance to spend time with Paisley, and I'm able to go to the gym at 8:30, instead of 6:00.  My husband always says happy wife happy life!  I'm a lot happier sleeping in.  I miss hanging out with them by the pool.  We had a great summer!

I was ready to make a hot breakfast for the girls, but they begged for the left over rice crispies,  from rice crispy treats we had made!

Who said uniforms don't show individuality!

3rd grade here I come!

My Girls!

So ready to grow up!

1 comments:

Wendy said...

Their uniforms are sooo cute!!!