9/16/08

PAISLEYS NEW PICTURES!

  I took Paisley to Peek a Boo Photos, to get her 1 Year pictures taken.  I hate getting pictures about as much as going to the dentist.  I think it's the stress of getting the kids there happy, clean, and with hair looking like I made an effort.  For me having 3 girls, this is not an easy task.  Well with Paisley, I got 2 out of three, she was such a little fart!  Thank goodness they were so good about taking their time, and they are so good at what they do.  So at least we got a few good ones!   





2 comments:

Craig and Jessica Smith said...

So cute Janeen! She honestly looks exactly like Ellie! Time goes by so fast! Looks like you guys are doing great and I also loved your Disneyland pictures! We have to get together again soon!

Wendy said...

She is so adorable!!! I personally love when they get them upset or crying. Then you get to see all the faces you see in a typical day!! She's darling, just like her mama & sisters!