9/19/08

ALASKA WITH THE BOYS!

  Jeff was invited to go to Alaska for a guys trip on his friends, family boat!  The guys went for 6 days and 5 nights.  I will admit it felt forever, that he was away.  It was a trip of a life time!  I'm so glad that I had just returned from Vegas on a girls shopping trip, at the ASD jewelry buying show.  Funny thing is Jeff didn't know about the trip, until I was home from my little getaway. He was so great about wanting me to have fun in Vegas.  It payed off!  Bon Voyage my love!  I was rested, and ready to wrestle with the kids.  Plus I was able to let everything go, so I could read all of the twilight books the week he was gone.  (Lucky him)
He had such a fun time!  The trip was incredible.  Great friends, personal chef, beautiful views, what more could you ask for.  He needed the break, for some relax time!  Thanks for taking him Madison! 

The Boat!

When they got on the boat, there was a itinerary waiting for them, of the places, and events that would be taking place.


The boys saw lots of bears.  Madison, and Shawn decided to be smart, and stay on the boat, instead of venturing out on a hike with Jeff, and Ryan.

Jeff brought back tons of beautiful pics.  It was amazing!