11/28/10

WELCOME HOME!

Jules Gardner
October 15, 2010
12:12 P.M.
7lbs 10oz, 19.5 inch

Our family was so excited to welcome this new little one into our home. I never go into labor myself, so I had my water broken at 8:30 A.M. the morning of the 15Th. Because I have had a C-section in the past I couldn't have anything to help my labor along. I was a little nervous that things wouldn't progress, and I would end up with another C-section. I was so happy when labor finally started, and moved quite quickly. I delivered at 12:12 just under 4 hours. The delivery was quite easy with no complications.

Every time I have a baby, I am so overwhelmed with the spirit. I cant express the love, and gratitude I feel for being a Mother. I'm in love with my little family!
My girls were so excited to have a new little sister to love on. I knew I would never get a turn holding this little one, once I got home, so Jeff, and I took full advantage of the time we had with Jules in the hospital.

I was so grateful to finally be holding my baby!

I love this picture of my girls all waiting outside the nursery window for Jules, while she got her first bath.

Jules was so pleasant from the moment she was born. She is so content, and such a good baby. Even while they gave her a bath and rubbed her down she never cried.
I forget how little babies are, until I strap them in the car seat for the first time. Jules looked so dang cute!
Paisley and Addison holding Jules. It was so cute how both of them keep taking turns kissing and hold her.

Ellie came to the hospital with Jeff and I, when I had the baby. She was so excited that she was the first person to come in after delivery, to hold the baby. Ellie has been such a
good helper to me!

Very proud parents!
It is such a challenge for Jeff, and I to get these little ones here. But Its worth it all, when they are finally placed in your arms!

4 comments:

Amy @ OurScoop said...

I'm so happy for you guys! She just precious!! Congratulations!

Bri!!! said...

Congrats!!! I love your last statement about all the struggles being worth it when they are placed into your arms. While I think infertility/pregnancy loss is so crappy it sure makes me appreciate my little one so much more. I know our next will be so magical too when it finally happens! She is a doll and I'm so glad you got such a content baby!

♥Stef said...

Awwwwe, love all the pictures. So happy she is finally here. Jules is so lucky to be in your family :)

Susan said...

Congrats on your new addition! 4 girls sure will be a lot of fun when they are older! Can't wait to meet her.