11/27/10

SOCCER CHAMP!

Addison started to play on a competition soccer team this summer.
Addison had never really played, but she was lucky, and got a great coach. She turned into a great player. Her team took 1st place in the U9 league, which was awesome considering all the girls on the team were 7 and 8 years old. At the end of the season they gave Addison the award for the HARDEST WORKER, and BEST MID FIELD PLAYER! Jeff. and I were proud parents.

Addie had lots of family who came to watch her championship game, even though it was freezing cold that day!

I never in my life thought that I would love to watch soccer. I didn't want to miss a game, this season. Addison was so fun to watch, because the girl never stops. Addie was amazing out on the field. The girl never got tired!

0 comments: