11/12/08

SEXY MAMA!

Ellie has been begging me for a couple of months to cut her hair.  I keep putting her off making her wait for summer to be over, and then for school pictures to be taken.  I was hoping to distract her, but it was a no go.   Jeff and I both love her long hair, but she has always been terrible about doing it.  I keep warning her if she cut her hair, I would have to style it everyday, and she agreed to let me!  
Thank goodness we have Jeff's sister, Jenny around.  Ellie called her on Sunday, and Jenny came right over for Ellie's new makeover.   I have to admit that she looked darling after the cut.  It will be much better than the regular pony we do everyday except for Sunday, that's my day!

Ellie's last moments as a long blond!

Bye! Bye! No turning back now.


All sassy, and no place to go but bed!

We had to keep her hair long enough, so she can pull it back in a short pony tail for gymnastics.  It has been 3 days since the cut, and this morning's styling brought the first tears.  I knew it was to good to be true. (mornings without the drama)  I'm getting used to it after 8 years.  She is such a stinker, and anyone who has done Ellie's hair, will agree.  Maybe she will grow out of this by 12. 

5 comments:

♥Stef said...

Ooh la la! I love it. Totally cute!

Jill said...

I love her hair! And I love catching up on you! Email me and I'll add you to my blog since it's private: jill.chappell@gmail.com.
I have stories about going to the Martha Stewart Show, meeting the Saturday Night Live Cast and Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner!!

Angela Cloyd said...

Ellie you are a babe, I love the new cut!

Thanks for the sweet comment JaNeen. You are so sweet, and such a good friend. Lets get together soon and do lunch. Hope your little family has a wonderful Thanksgiving!

Browers said...

Ellie is such a babe! I love that cute sassy hair cut!! Can't wait to see you guys this Thanksgiving!

Em. said...

Janeen I found you on Jessica Smith's blog. I haven't seen you in forever! I love looking at your cute fam. They are SO big. Lexi said Ellie cheered this summer in the Lehi parade with her and she was so excited to see her. Here is our blog http://emandbri.blogspot.com
We should get the girls together one of these days, they would have so much fun! Love Ya~ Emily Hansen