12/13/11

TRIMMING THE TREE 2010!

This year we wanted to try something new! With Jules just being 1 month old. I was not feeling up to decorating my 12 foot monster of a Christmas Tree. I decided we were going to go simple, and have a fresh tree, and have the girls make homemade ornaments, and decorate it themselves!

The first step was finding the perfect tree!
Paisley loved this small one!

And the search begins!

After stopping at several places, we found the perfect tree! Just the right size for the girls!

Now to get it ready to take home!

The girls strung popcorn, made paper chains, put together decorations that I bought through Oriental trading, and they hung all the cute crafts they made at school! I think this was the first year I have ever let them touch our main tree. They did a great job, and were so excited to show everyone who came to our house, their masterpiece. I would have to say we had so much fun for weeks working on our little tree! We will have many memories of this Christmas, and the time we spent as a family!

0 comments: