7/21/10

SUMMER DAYS!

My girls and I have been on a big hiking kick. We decided to get all my nephews, and Mom to hike up to Timp cave. I was a little worried I wouldn't be able to make it up in the heat, with being 6 months prego and all. I'm too competitive to let these boys beat me!


We loved getting out of the heat while looking at the cave.

I took the girls, and one of their friends on another hike up in Alpine to see a big waterfall. We packed a picnic lunch, and played in the water.

The view at the top!


We had another broken bone at our house. What a way to start the summer! Ellie tripped on the rock diving board in our back yard, and broke 3 bones in her left hand.

Ellie was one tough chick! She had to wait a week before she could get her hard cast, because of the swelling. Here she is modeling her new soft cast at the ER.

The X-ray at the ER.

Ellie's hand right before she was getting her hard cast on. She was still bruised and a little swollen.

Ellie was one lucky girl!
She was able to get a water cast so she can swim the next 6 weeks.
I love the color!
Paisley is my little blond beauty! This girl swims so much, that she has bleached her hair blond. I have to use a special shampoo in her hair or it would be permanently green. Paisley is doing so well with swimming this summer. She is our little fish!


Addison went to State with her Gymnastics! She got her Personal Best Score for the year. What more could you ask for! I was so proud of all her hard work, and it was fun to see it paid off. She ended up with a gold medal for her overall score, and 4 blue ribbons for her age group. Good job Addison!

1 comments:

Angela Cloyd said...

You are always doing such fun things with your girls, you are an awesome mom. Can't believe you are already 6 months along, getting so excited to meet the new baby!