3/17/10

SPRING SPORTS!

The girls have kicked off their spring sports, and we have had a lot of fun cheering them on! Both Ellie and Addison played Basket ball for the first time this year. Jeff and I were pleasantly surprised at how well they both play. The girls are both extremely aggressive, and quite good. Jeff was a proud papa.
Jeff was out of town for one of Ellie's games. She informed me that she liked dad at her games better then me. I asked her why, and she said its because dad tells her what to do, and I don't know anything! Ha Ha so the truth comes out of the mouth of babes.


Paisley loved to go, and watch the games while the girls played. OK it was the popcorn we bought at every game that made it so much fun!

The girls took pointers from their dad, and turned out to be good little players!

Not only did Addison play Basket ball this spring. She also started competition season for girls level 4 gymnastics. It's so fun to see all of Addie's hard work through the year pay off.
The coaches told the girls that they have three meets to qualify for summer competition. They had to get 34 points at one of the meets in order to move on. Addison kicked it out of the park, and hit over the 34 mark on the first meet. I told her if she beat her score at the next meet I would pay her $10.00. Well she is feeling pretty rich! She got close to a score of 36 which is extremely difficult. She is a born natural! I cant wait to see her this summer.

This girl loves everyone watching her!

Addison getting ready to dismount off the beam.


Getting ready for her last Vault. Good Job Addie!!!
Now that Basket ball is over, the girls are starting spring indoor soccer. Addison will have to work around Gymnastics with the games, but both girls are excited to play. I'm starting to understand the whole living through your children think. I guess it's great for all, as long as the kids are having fun!

1 comments:

Julianne said...

I wish i could still do that! How fun being a child was and feeling like we were gumby and could stretch any which way. Your kids sure are adorable! And your blog is DARLING! Do share tips - I am new at this!