8/30/09

Lake Powell!

We have a family tradition to go to Powell, with the Gardner side of the family each year.  Fun, Fun, Fun!   There was a rule this year of no kids under 8yr's old, which ment we only took Ellie this year.  It was fun just having Ellie to hang out with, and spending some quality time.  
We had a sweet boat, that was so nice.  The trip was a hit!
The boat we stayed on was so nice.  5 bed room, 6 bath, two kitchens, a theater room, and even a helicopter landing pad.  AWESOME!
Jeff doing a little surfing.  This was the first trip I really tried surfing, and I'm hooked!  
Doing a little wake boarding!
We all hiked to the top of ice cream mountain, and we sweat our brains out!

My hot lover! 
Hanging out with the cousins!
I may have beat clay my nephew in a wrestling match, but I promise he didn't feel it the next day like his old aunt! 
Spending a little time as a family!
Bo went fishing off the side of the boat with the kids, and they caught a bunch of fish!
Our Powell trip was a hit! Good food, good company, and a lot of playing! 

1 comments:

Noel said...

what a blast! looks like you guys had fun. I am impressed with both you and Jeff. I don't think I could even get up on 2 skis anymore!!