7/22/09

GETTING READY FOR CALIFORNIA

I was busy, busy, busy, getting ready for our month long trip to California.  I pulled out the sewing machine, and made two new skirts for each of the girls, and a new dress for Addie, and Paisley!  It's been a lot of fun getting these projects finished!  

Fun summer skirts!

Fourth of July skirts!

This is not a very good pic of Paisleys dress.  It turned out so cute!

Addison helped me make her dress!  She helped me with the elastic thread on the top.  She did a great job!

I thought I better clean out, and wash Paisleys car seat before we made her sit in it for 11 hours.  I about threw up!! It was so full of old moldy food.  I'm embarrassed to even tell anyone. ( Note to self: Clean out car seat at least once a month!!)

Lets just say we couldn't fit another thing in our truck!  We were so packed to the brim!  A girl has got to have her stuff, and we have three of them!
We stopped in St. George for the night, and finished the rest of the drive to Cali the next day, so the trip wasn't too bad!

1 comments:

The Schofields said...

Look at you miss seamstress! I am so impressed! Dallas lives right down where you guys are at. Looks like you're having so much fun! I love the picture of the packed truck!