6/19/09

SUMMER TIME!

We started summer off, with the Harrington Memorial Day 5K/1 mile run. 
Jeff,  Ellie, Addie, Ryan, and Jake all ran the 1 mile race, and I ran the 5k.  It was way fun taking the girls, and being able to race with them.  I couldn't ask for a better way to start our summer vacation.  I was so proud of my girls!
Jeff took 1st place with a time of 5 min 31 sec., and Ryan took Second, in their age division.  Good job boys!

Addison, and Jake took first in their age divisions!  Addison finished in 9 min 30 sec.  Ellie and Addison are turning into good little runners.

I love that Jeff, and I can share this love for running with our girls!

POOL TIME!
We have been loving the pool.  Swimming every day we can!
My kids are already green haired fish.

Look at these cut boys, and their girls!

Paisley, and Aubrey! 
 These girls look like sisters.  What fun these cute cousins are going to have!

0 comments: