4/6/08

Conference

My girls and I made chocolate covered strawberries, and pretzels.  I'm all about the treats!


                                         All hanging out in our theater room.



                                  Paisley was watching conference also!

We have a family tradition with the Arnells, to eat waffles, with strawberries and whipped cream,  before Sunday mornings conference.  Like always we had a great time! Glenn is a great waffle maker.  It seems every time we get together with these guys we have great conversations, and eat a lot of food.  I would have to admit its hard to stay awake when we go down stairs in the theater room to veg...  we definitely have loved this room.  Jeff probably more than the rest!



6 comments:

Angela Cloyd said...

I'm so excited!! I love it, such an adorable family! Good job Janeen.

Mommyof4 said...

Cute! Cute! Blogging is so much fun and addicting. You have done a great job! I can't wait for more!

Amy @ OurScoop said...

Yay! Up and running! Looks good too! I like the template! Love the header too! Now all we have to do is get becky and everyone else to join!! Yay,Yay,Yay!!

Lewis' said...

JaNeen it is so dang cute! I love it! Ok now you'll have to teach me!! I love your layout and everything! Its so cute!

Nate Insun Olivia & Sophie said...

I love your blog. I am glad I can follow your family even though I am in California. Your family is so cute!!!

Jill said...

Welcome to the blogosphere!! Yours is completely adorable but that's no surprise! How fun! Looks like you had a fun conference weekend, but I know if it were me in that theater room in those nice big chairs, I would have been out like a LIGHT!